Swimming Pool Lighting
Accent lighting can change the look and feel of almost anything, especially your swimming pool and backyard environment! Swimming pool lighting is something almost every customer asks about because of how amazing it makes their pool look and because of how cheap it is to upgrade! When you are trying to customize your pool and spa, and you are working on a tight budget, swimming pool lighting is a great option to choose (Learn more about Swimming Pool Water Features). With features such as LED white and colored lights, and landscape lighting, your pool will stand out from the rest and truly look and feel unique.
Nicheless LED Swimming Pool Lighting
Jandy Pro Series Nicheless LED swimming pool lighting delivers bright, efficient and reliable lighting in vivid colors. No bonding or traditional niches are required, so they are extremely small and can be installed just 4″ below the waterline.
- 9 colors & 5 light shows
- Low voltage: 12VAC
- 10W & 15W max power draw options
- 100% non-metallic, no bonding required
- Mounts directly to 1.5″ return fitting
- AquaLink & iAquaLink compatible
Jandy Pro Series Standard LED Lights
Jandy Pro Series WaterColors LED color pool and spa lights bring a palette of colors to your backyard paradise for a truly unique atmosphere (Find out more about Outdoor Living). Operating with less than 50 watts of power, LED lights will reduce energy expenses by up to 90%, while providing more than 50,000 hours of lighting.
- Unique wide angle lens design saturates your water with a wide variety of primary colors and blended water colors
- Choose from five colors shows or let Jandy Pro Series WaterColors transition through continuously changing colors
- Reduces your energy expenses by up to 90%
- Conveniently operated by a light switch, any AquaLink controller, with or without iAquaLink
- Plastic and stainless steel niches available
Jandy Pro Series White Lights
Light up the night with Jandy Pro Series incandescent pool and spa lights. Illuminate your pool and spa for an evening swim, backyard entertainment and added safety.
- Corrosion-free stainless steel housing, long-lasting bulbs, and diffused tempered glass offer you hastle-free ownership
- Available in 12V and 120V models
- Available in 100-watt, 300-watt and 500-watt models
- Face rings available in stainless steel or colored plastic compliment any pool finish
ProNiches for use with Jandy Pro Series Lighting
How Much Will Your Pool Project Cost? Find Out Now!
Pool Product Suppliers