Salt Water Generators
Not all salt water generators are created equal. There are products on the market today that simply don’t make the cut when it comes to quality and cost prevention. Compared to the other products on the market, the Zodiac AquaPure and AquaPure Ei are reliable, cost effective, and easy to use. Our products offer customers things such as:
Solid Titanium Plates – This ensures a long lifetime for your product and allows it to reach its peak performance.
Advanced Electronics – LCD displays show important levels and features such as production rate, salinity levels, temperature, and cell mode. Our salt water generators also have built in diagnostics and service indicators.
Exclusive AquaLink Interface – Combining this product with the AquaLink RS will give pool owners complete control and monitoring over the salt water functions. Customers can also link these products with the AquaLink one-touch, wireless remote systems (Click here to learn more about Swimming Pool Control Interfaces).
Self Cleaning – Keeping the cells clean is a major priority. The AquaPure’s automatic polarity reversal helps keep everything clean and reduces the amount of calcium build up on the cells.
Multiple Sizes Available – The AquaPure water sanitizers and the Nature 2 mineral dispensers are available in different sizes to fit all of your swimming pool needs.
Types of Salt Water Generators
- Automatic input voltage sensing for optimum performance
- LCD display and LED indicators make it easy to use
- See through cell – easy to determine when cell needs cleaning
- Innovative electrolyte cell
- Titanium electrode blades with precious metal coating for the ultimate in durability
- Automatic self-cleaning feature, ensures consistent operation and extends the life of the cell
- Non-mechanical flow sensor for long-term reliability
- Automatic self-cleaning feature, enhances consistent operation and extends the life of the cell
- Premium titanium electrode blades with precious metal coating
- Exclusive tri-sensor technology – reliable electronic water flow detection to ensure maximum performance
Nature 2 Mineral Dispensers
Controls Algae & Bacteria – Silver and copper have been used for millennia to control bacteria, algae, and other harmful contaminants. The Nature 2 systems bring this technology to your swimming pool, offering you a mineral dispenser to control the health of your pool and keep it clean for your loved ones.
Decreases Pool Maintenance – Nature 2 is a simple and effective pool sanitizing solution. When used with your pool’s pump and filter (Click here to see our selection of Swimming Pool Pumps & Swimming Pool Filters), the Nature 2 delivers algae and bacteria fighting minerals to help balance alkalinity, pH, and chlorine, ultimately keeping your pool much cleaner without the hassle.
Reduces Chemical Use up to 50% – Because of the powerful bacteria fighting minerals dispensed by the Nature 2 system, your pool will require less chlorine… up to 50% less! Also, with the controlled release technology it uses, the Nature 2 will automatically release the right amount of ions into your pool, keeping it happy and healthy even when your chlorine levels are low or non-existent.
Nature 2 Fusion Soft – Saltwater Chlorinator + Nature 2 System
Get the total mineral solution with the Fusion Soft, a robust saltwater chlorinator that combines the proven benefits of Nature 2 for the ultimate swimming experience with virtually zero maintenance (Click here to learn more about Swimming Pool Maintenance). Nature 2 is the perfect supplement for saltwater systems. It helps maintain pH levels for the best water quality, while reducing wear and tear on the salt cell. This all-in-one system automatically generates sanitizer form ordinary salt, so you’ll never have to buy traditional chlorine again!
- For inground pools up to 40,000 gallons
- Commercial grade
- Power pack sold separately
- Works with existing AquaPure systems
Nature 2 Express – Nature 2 Mineral Dispenser
Nature 2 Express is a simple mineral dispensing system that automatically releases the right amount of Nature 2 minerals into your pool for a cleaner, clearer swimming experience. Simply install Nature 2 Express on your pool’s return line, activate the cartridge, and let it do the rest.
- For inground pools and aboveground pool up to 25,000 gallons
- Do-it-yourself installation in minutes
Pool Product Suppliers